Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick

I'm sick.


I've been sick for nearly a week.


I've practically skip two day worth of lectures and tutorials.


What I do? I slept the days and nights away.


No matter how much i slept, i still feel tired.


I can't do anything worthwhile because my eyes get tired easily for starring at the monitor.


I looked tired. I looked sickly even if im feeling much better (I've felt worse)


AND the worst thing of all, my sickness keep recurring.


Like some evil guy playing the ON and OFF button at their will...


I feel so sickly. . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YR SEXAY VOICE BABE..
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
stay home rest la..
nice what...
sleep sleep and sleep..

sleeping is a luxury not many people have..hahahaha..

anyways,get well soon..

muacks..