Thursday, March 12, 2009

e-printing review

You know what?


The other day as i was browsing through my friend's blog (click here) randomly, i found something very very exciting!!!!


It's about digital printing of photos by eoe! I mean, ONLINE digital printing with FREE delivery!!!! How cool was that?!


It seems that eoe is having a blogger review program where bloggers that wrote a review of eoe is entitled to get 50 4R photos and 2 8R photos FREE OF CHARGE inclusive of FREE DELIVERY!!!!


Isn't this exciting???? *yeah im a sucker for free stuff ngek ngek ngek*



Of course, i had my reservation about this too. But then, i saw the PROOF from my friend's blog! So here i am trying my luck too. No harm trying right???



As i dig further in eoe's website, i found out two interesting facts;

1) eoe stands for East Ocean E-imaging
2) They first started at a shop in KLANG!



Klang, like my hometown?! OMG Im so proud!!!! Then i started to think again...East Ocean....this name sounds familiar....have i been there????




My guess is that it's the shop located at Jalan Nanas and boy! did i strike lottery or what? I checked their outlets and there it is, JALAN NANAS!!!!!


See, i knew it was familar. (FYI= my family have been there developing photos a couple times...way way many years ago)




So it seems that from a humble shop they have now evolve into a chain of outlets everywhere. AND the best part, they have now go ONLINE! Which means consumers like us can conveniently send whichever photos we want to print to eoe and they will print it and deliver to us! See, we don't even have to get out from our house! (Free delivery only apply if you print more than RM35 but what the heck, it's still worth it)



Now they are having online printing promotion

their promotion for 4R is definitely worth it because I've known one shop that actually charge RM0.35 for 4R in PeeJay!



You guys may want to try this out quick because there is no actual stipulate program date ends so here's your opportunity to get your hands on photos ala e-printing while you can...


check out their website; http://www.eoe.com.my


I've sent my photos to them, so let's wait and see. Finger cross!!!


Will update soon......

No comments: