Saturday, March 14, 2009

eoe is GREAT!!!

WOW!


That's all i can say about eoe, wow!



I am so impressed! It's only like yesterday morning (12/3/09) i did a review on eoe blogger's review program, select some 52 photos and send to them. Received their confirmation reply in the afternoon and today, today as in (13/3/09) i received a call.


A call from the delivery guy asking about the direction to my house!



Guess what? My photos were printed and send over to my place, like what? the very next day of my sending the photos to them? AND it is really really FOC!!!


Like, in 24 hours eoe has deliver their promise to me. Let me repeat again, IN 24-HOURS~


How fast and efficient can they be?


Here let me show you the proof


foto eoe




eoe really did managed to impress me. If there's any reservation about eoe before, is now completely gone. I totally heart eoe now!



So guys, please do visit their site and be impress by them, like me *weee*

Here's the link

Go check out their offers and promotions before it's too late ok? Hmmm kinda remind me of the song "... it's too late to apologize now, it's too late~..."



If you are still skeptical about the whole service, let me remind you again with this...



that's my bro, by the way...

9 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

really so impressive r? i visited their web las nite.. but din bother to do the review cos i tot they jz say say nia..

goin to do it now.. hope it's not end yet

Shenny Lee said...

hahaha it is true!

i saw the proof from my friend's blog which took 3 days to deliver, while mine only 1 day!


Better do it fast,, before they decide to close the program!!!


If im not wrong, best review this time will get an Olympus Camera worth RM2.5k!!!

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. camera r? forget it la.. got free photo printing oso feel satisfied d.. :-p

~SiMoN~ said...

My free photos arrived today !! (^^)V

Shenny Lee said...

haha den good lar! how's de quality? ok lar rite???

qianhui said...

i also get it one days...
super fast!!

Shenny Lee said...

[Qian Hui] haha we are the fastest hor so far?? *weeee!*

~SiMoN~ said...

hehe.. i haven look at d photos yet cos they r sent to my pj hous.. but my mom said d 8R photo can c evry detail super clearly.. haha..

i dunno mine consider how many days.. i weekend post, monday receiv their email said processing, den tue arrived.. haha..

Shenny Lee said...

haha sure ok de lar...it depends on ur camera MP de...

consider fast oso lar ^^