Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged~

I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i know i haven't been updating regularly cuz i was so busy with my FYP. But hey, i'm updating now and i'll finally do Eileen's tag alright?


Haha kinda like kill two birds with one stone eh?


so here it goes; the alphabetical tag~



A. Attached or single?
I'm currently single, but not available haha...



B. Best friend?
A few, hopefully they will last for life, so that i don't have to search high and low for new BFF(s)



C. Cake or pie?
CAKE!!!! i just love tiramisu cake!



D. Day of choice?
Friday because it s.p.e.l.l. weekend to me YAY!!!!



E. Essential item?
My handphone. Can't seems to live without it



F. Favorite color?
It's BLUE people, not pink ok? although i'm quite fond of pink too ;)



G. Gummy bears or worms?
Definitely gummy bears because they are so cute and colourful and it makes me happy hehe;p



H. Hometown?
I'm totally born and bred in Klang.



I. Favorite indulgence?
Fine dining. I just love extravaganza meal at exquisite restaurants with wonderful ambiance to set the mood right. That's the perfect way to dine baby!!



J. January or July?
January of course because I'm a January baby!!!! You know what? all these while i never have to go to school/uni on my birthday before because it is always within the holiday period heh heh heh....



K. Kids?
Would love to have 3 kids. Preferably first born is a son so that he can take care of his younger sister/brother but then, Snoopy preferred first born to be a girl -_-



L. Life isn't complete without?
Love. Sounds cliche i know...



M. Marriage date?
When you receive my wedding invitation card, it shall be printed there for your information ;)



N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
None- i'm addicted to novels instead.



O. Oranges or apples?
Apples! I'm the apple of my parents eyes. And Snoopy's too!



P. Phobias?
Reptiles and insects! They are totally gross!



Q. Quotes?
"When you gain something, you will lose something" (TM!)



R. Reasons to smile?
Apart from me waking up alive to see the world? Well i guess then it have to be seeing all my loved ones well and happy and very much alive too :)



S. Season of choice?
In Malaysia, there's no season. There's only summer all year long. So how would i to know? Is festive season like Christmas considered? I love Christmas you know....



T. Tag 5 people.
Aileen, Mich, Jenna, Kevin, and whoever wanted to do this!




U. Unknown fact about me?
I love cam-whoring!!!




V. Vegetable?
Vegetables is good for health so eat more, people!




W. Worst habit?
Procrastinate. I just can't seems to shake it off and it is weighing me down...sobs!




X. X-Ray or ultrasound?
Depends on why it is needed lar duh!



Y. Your favorite foods?
Snoopy's homemade fried ice-cream specially for me only ;p



Z. Zodiac Sign?
Capricornus - one of the faintest constellation

No comments: