Thursday, February 19, 2009

my Valentine...

Everyone been asking like how do i celebrate the B.I.G day...aka Valentine's day.


Actually, in a pretty simple way. Minus the hoo haa and extravaganza gifts that will left either one of us if not both broke and bread dependent for the next two months.


Don't get me wrong, which girl don't like chocolates and roses and candle lit dinner in a fancy restaurant/hotel?
I do.



But then again, to have all those on the very V-Day where all mentioned above has been hiked up 3-10 folds of the original price make me cringe in fear!

I kinda think it is a waste of good money. But if you have all the money in the world to splurge, by all means! But i wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth...too bad
hehehe!


Marketers super commercialized the day kao kao lor, agree?



I would definitely prefer to have chocolates and roses and candle lit dinner 3-10 times more instead. Even if it means on other days. I don't mind ;)


And it's recession time, people! I might not even be able to land a job once i graduate boohoo~



So on V-Day, we celebrated at The Mines, had a simple dinner there and lots of photos taken.


Simple indeed ;)



it's the company that matter the most :)

2 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

"it's the company that matter the most" - totally agreed with u.. save lots of $$ with tat kind of mindset.. haha..

btw, the photo is nice.. esp u 2. looks perfectly matched for each other =)

Shenny Lee said...

haha follow my philosophy and you won't go wrong ngek ngek ngek ;p


hontouni??? hee hee thanks ;)