Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not an ordinary leap year 2012

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~



I had a bad start for today. Just when I thought there's not much traffic in highway means it's a good thing - bang!


The next thing I know I have been involved in a car accident!


Curse my self for taking a new route to work today! I should have just stick to the usual route!!!!


Of all day, of all possible things, of all possible person, WHY ME???????


It all happened in a T-junction in an industrial area where the owner of a brown Wira "didn't" see me/my car and bang me in the intersection. Knocked my right side fender and now I can hardly open my door!


Of course that person is at fault la! Of course he had to pay me la. I got his name card so in a while more I need to forego my lunchtime in search for workshop to quote my car's work value. Of course I need to make sure that mister PAID me before I dare to start the work.


It's not a major production but still, it needed some knocking and painting lor. I don't know the cost but seems like Sunway area will be slightly more pricey lor.


Of all day, today is supposed to be a special day. It's leap year after all - happened once every four year....


Definitely not a forgettable leap year lor...


Thank God it wasn't a major one.



-to be continued-

No comments: