Friday, February 24, 2012

Found a job

I guessed I haven't been coming here more often already. Busy with life, that's why.


I know, it's just lame excuse. But! Sorry excused is better than none LOL;p


It's almost 2 mths that I came back from NZ. CNY had came and go....I've also been actively hunting for work since then. At that time, I felt quite sorry for myself because of all that I applied through jobstreet, only ONE called me.


Naturally, I was thrilled. I mean, one is better than none right? So happily I went for the interview only to be told stuff that I never imagined I'll be hearing. Can't divulge too much here because it's not safe. Bribe me and I will consider telling you. muahahahaha;p


Just when I already accepted the job offer, calls started to pour in. I have rejected some and also acccepted some for interview. NO harm looking for the best offer right?


Afterall, there are some details that I am not satisfied with my current job. Of course if I can get better offer isn't it better for me too?


As for the job scope, it ain't too bad. I believe I would quite like it actually. Of course, there's always a buts right? I'm still new so I haven't been doing anything that carry heavy weights.


We'll see how it goes from here......

No comments: