Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter (part 1)

Went and watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday with bro and Sly. Ahem, Iron Dinosaur and Godzilla were there too, albeit slightly behind because we booked the ticket differently. Ahem, well, things happened :p


It was an okay sort of movie, well a typical Harry Potter movie, if you know what I mean. Apparently the last installment of the Harry Potter series was way too thick hence they break it into two parts in the movie. Another way for the producers to earn more.


To be honest, this Harry Potter thing had been going on for more than 10 years. So naturally, I have forgotten most of the story already. In fact, I think I stopped reading the book years ago. I thinked I stopped at the 5th book...Whatever!



Honestly speaking, apart from Hermione, whom is a great beauty, I can hardly dub Harry Potter or Ron Weasley as handsome. In want of a better word, they both looked kinda average. And I think I am being generous here muahahahaha.


Heck, at times I don't understand the relationship shared between Harry and Hermione as well. It is well known that Hermione liked Ron, and her affection is returned. Yet, I think Harry is still kinda confused about his relationship with them. One moment Harry is kissing Ginny (Ron's youngest sister) and next Harry is gazing longingly at Hermione.



Get a grip! What on earth are you thinking, Harry Potter???


Oh, there's plus point for knowing how to use magic. I particularly liked Hermione's small burgundy reticule. It may be a small delicate thing on the outlook, but it sure goes deep inside. It reminds me so much of the Doraemon's pocket. YOU can find all sorts of things in Doraemon's pocket. And so does Hermione's reticule. Cool!


Another thing that I liked in the movie is the tent. Seriously, from the outlook, the tent looked very very normal and small. However, the inside is well equiped. Not surprisingly, the inside of the tent is spacious, complete with wooden table, chairs and bed. Make you wished you had magic too, don't ya?

No comments: