Sunday, August 10, 2008

-Change of Skin-

OMG!!! i really had a hard time trying to change my blog skin...first i spend hours scouring the sites looking for the perfect skin...then when i actually found one, it is not usable....say dunno wut error la...html coding prob la...et cetera.

Being someone who knows nuts about html coding, you can imagine how despairing it is. Html coding and javascripts and those alike still looks like some weird alien language to me. Although i will say i find it less intimidating now, but still, it is not exactly my best of friend.

Thank god this world have someone who actually understand all this unique form of language. To them it probably is just as simple as ABC. But to me, its tougher than the toughest algebra! Thanks to my KL friend for helping me today! It is deeply appreciated! Truly!

Although after all the trials and errors i did at home much later, it is still not perfect yet. It's OK. I will work on it. Gambate!

No comments: